The African Fashion Fund is an organization that empowers Fashion Designers from Africa and its diaspora to succeed in the global fashion industry and market. By providing designers with educational opportunities in partnership with established players in the fashion industry, the African Fashion Fund supports African designers’ professional success.
Our vision is to see more successful African designers in the global fashion industry and luxury market. It is our mission to provide the highest quality of opportunities and experiences to the African designers included in AFF, which will help to cultivate their careers and align their accomplishments with other leading designers.
Our core values
- Promote female entrepreneurship
- Provide capacity building in Africa
- Boost Africa’s economic reputation
- Advance Africa’s position in the luxury fashion industry
- Advance Africa’s position in the global economy
- Promote needed diversity in the luxury fashion industry
- Promote intercultural exchange between Africa and the West