Changemakers Design Thinking Workshop
The Changemaker Programme is pleased to bring you an exciting collaboration with Leonie Fremgen, a Design Thinking and Storytelling expert based in Germany. Leonie is an alumni of the Postgraduate Diploma at the Sustainability Institute and she is now a strategic design consultant at SAP where she promotes and supports user-centric innovation processes from idea to implementation.
Leonie will be facilitating a two-day storytelling workshop, and a five-day immersive design thinking workshop. The workshops are run separately and applicants can sign up for either one or both of them.
This is an incredible opportunity geared towards practical implementation. If you are someone who would like to learn how to communicate with others about your exciting idea/initiative/project, or if you would like to get an in-depth understanding of the design-thinking tool and how to apply it in your own context, then these workshops are for you. Please see the flyers for more information on each workshop. At an extremely affordable price point, this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed.
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs at any stage of their business journey
- Aspiring entrepreneurs or activists
- Anyone coordinating or managing project initiatives or programs within their organizations
- Anyone looking for tools to ignite their creativity and manage the innovation process
- Anyone who needs to communicate ideas and concepts in a clear and memorable way that grabs their audience’s attention.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.