GET US TO KNOW
Truworths aims to be recognised as an employer of choice in fashion retailing and continues to invest in its people to ensure sustainable performance and business continuity.
The Group’s values define the way in which management interacts with employees and also guide human resource practices. These values are incorporated in everyday working life at Truworths, from recruitment to training and development, employee relations and recognition programmes. Through regular performance appraisals, management not only measures performance against goals, but also monitors how employees are acting in accordance with these values.
At Truworths, you'll find a dynamic business environment where our staff are constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Take a walk through our stores or offices and you'll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
• The incumbent will be responsible for the multi-store management of 6 – 8 Truworths stores.
• This highly focused and experienced retail professional, must share our commitment to fashion, quality and customer service excellence and will assist in maximizing turnover and profits, controlling expenses within budget and improving the visual appeal and customer service of all stores based in his/her area.
• Meeting KPI's
|• Matric, tertiary qualification will be an advantage
• Business related qualification, Diploma or Certificate
• Previous experience as a large Store Manager (preferably car-carrying) or Area Manager
• Retail strong business acumen
• Target and turnover driven
• Good administration and merchandise skills
• Excellent people management and IR skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Good interviewing, recruitment and coaching skills
• Innovative leadership and training skills
• Flair for fashion, energetic and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle pressure