Store Manager Position available in Cape Town, Canal Walk with famous Fashion Retailer who is looking for a Senior Store Manager to take their prestigious brand to new heights. We are looking for a stylish person who has the ability to work independently & use initiative, high attention to detail and who has excellent problem solving skills to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- The Store Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the store.
- Maximise profit while minimizing cost.
- Managing the store team including an Assistant Manager and permanent and flexi Sales Consultants.
- Ensure excellent customer care standards are met.
- Managing stock levels and making key decision on stock control and merchandising.
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail fashion industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Store Manager in the industry, preferably in the high end fashion industry.
- Candidate must have matric, tertiary qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must be sales focused with a proven sales track record.
- Be prepared to work retail hours (including weekends, holidays and overtime).
- A thorough & practical grasp of the day to day management of a store.
- Strong problem solving skills and proven ability to use your own initiative.
- Knowledge and ability to effectively apply company strategy/ policy/ procedure at store level.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Ability of manage a functional team.
- GO-GETTER attitude and positive outlook on life.
Salary negotiable depending on level of experience
To apply for the Store Manager, Cape Town, Fashion Retailer positions please send your detailed CV in a Word document and a recent photo of yourself.