Visual Merchandiser Job available at one of the leading fashion retailers in South Africa. We are seeking an experienced VM to join the team in Pretoria and Joburg. This role is responsible for directing the creative function of the brands on a national level and ensuring that it operates in an innovative and efficient manner. This involves maintaining a consistent high standard for the brands and visual team with constant creative direction and implementation to shop floor. The role will require travelling between stores within Johannesburg, therefore we require someone with a valid driver’s license and your own vehicle.
Qualifications / Technical skills required:
• University Degree or Diploma in Merchandising / Design or similar qualification.
• Proven track record in Visual Merchandising at a national level
• Must demonstrate a passion for fashion
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in Retail Visual Merchandising, preferably in the fashion industry with an established retailer.
• Computer literate – Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have good project management skills
• Excellent people management skills – needs to select, develop and inspire employees towards common goals.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable transport as travelling between stores will be a requirement.
• Good communication skills; written and oral
• High work standards with critical attention to detail
• Tolerance for Stress with high energy levels
• Good administration skills
• Leadership skills
• Professional Proficiency
• Self-development orientation and initiative
Salary: R15000 to R16 000 CTC (All standard deductions apply PAYE, UIF, Medical aid and pension)
Start date: ASAP
To apply for the Visual Merchandiser Job, Joburg, Fashion Brand please send detailed CV and recent photo.