Marketing and Sales Officer
W-Holistic Business Solutions - Our client a reputable and growing enterprise in the fashion industry in Surulere, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer (Fashion)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Market affordable and luxury ready-to-wear to big companies (t-shirt contract and others), schools (school uniform contract and others), individuals, etc., depending on the target population.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create “Search Engine Optimisation”.
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Make sure that pictures of products are posted and changed regularly.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new markets, follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Get credit facilities for the organisation, negotiate with fabric manufacturers for credit sales, purchase fabrics at affordable haggled price, meet with sewing machine dealers, and purchase machines at affordable haggled prices.
- Record day-to-day transactions.
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Create database of all customers (online and physical store) contact information, purchases, and other details, monitoring their behaviour, and updating them with new products /services.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Must be Female.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Marketing or other disciplines.
- 1 - 3 years work experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with Digital Marketing.
- Must have experience in fashion industry.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years, as at December 2017.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Surulere).
Competences and Skills:
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and sell products.
- Should possess an understanding/interest of/in branding and brand essence.
- Should understand image building and perception.
- Can conceptualise social media campaigns that stay true to the brand essence.
- Entrepreneurial personality/attributes.
- Interested in growing with the business.
- Should understand niche/luxury marketing.
- Must possess basic accounting skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to listen, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate properly, articulately and coherently.
Salary: 50,000 Naira, with other benefits, and sales commission.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's, not more than 2 pages with the position and industry as the subject of the mail.