Fashion Blogger and Social Media
CornerStone Staffing - Our client, a forward-thinking, fast paced company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Candidates with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
- The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
- Research fashion and beauty trends
- Brainstorm blog ideas
- Organize content / event calendars
- Update social media accounts and respond to posts or comments
- Carry out researches to find articles, stories, resources or other content relevant to our customer base
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization.
Education and Experience
- Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 2 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
- Minimum of 1 year blogging experience required
- Able to contribute at least 2 Styled Blog Posts Per Week.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)