Graphic DesignerX is a marketing services agency offering a wide range of services to technology vendors and their partners.The role reports directly to the Operations & Services Manager.Working closely with the account managers, production team, and suppliers, the graphic designer is responsible for developing & delivering all creative material required by the company.
Design work includes:
- Print including Advertising, Brochures, Flyers, postcards
- HTML and web publishing Online mailers and web bannersPoint of Sale & promotional display design
- Promotional items layout & brandingAdvise Campaign & Account Managers on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Understand and interpret briefs based on the message that should be portrayed
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, textile, and layout
- Creating new ideas, concepts & designs while keeping within design guidelines.
- Present the design to Campaign & Account ManagersIncorporate changes recommended by the Campaign & Account Managers into the final design
- Review design for errors before printing or publishing
- Stay on top of trends & drive innovations and new ideas.
- Develop new services.
The design required is a combination of new material, as well as an adaptation of existing template and campaigns. The graphic designer would be responsible for scheduling and managing all design work to ensure customer deadlines are met. You may be required to develop/improve existing processes as well as update or create new briefing documents.
- Post-Matric Design Qualification: 3 to 5 years
- Graphic design experience
- Ideally from an agency environment
- Good communication & English language skills
- Graphic Design Skills,
- Layout Skills,
- Creative Services.Adobe CS5HTML
- Web publishing
- IllustratorInDesignChase (preferable)
- Dreamweaver WordPress (preferable)
- JotForm (preferable)
Experience & Attributes
A passion for identifying effective and unique campaign ideas, themes and offers and transforming those ideas in to successful executable programsAbility to work under pressure to meet aggressive time schedules - multi-tasking abilities a must!
- Customer Focused,
- Attention to Detail,
- Self -Motivated,
- Communicates and interacts well with others,
- Emotional intelligence,
- Time management skills,
- Team player,
- Adaptable to change,
- Commitment to skills development