Fashion Blogger and Social Media Intern
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
- Carry out researches to find articles, stories, resources or other content relevant to our customer base
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Research fashion and beauty trends
- Brainstorm blog ideas
- Organize content/event calendars
- Update social media accounts and respond to posts or comments
- Website and social media optimization.
- Minimum of 1 year blogging experience required
- Able to contribute at least 2 Styled Blog Posts Per Week.
- Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 2 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)