Senior Store Manager (Fashion Brand)
Our client is a Luxurious Fashion Brand and we require a well-versed Retail Manager to manage their Flagship store in Canal Walk.
We require the skills of someone who has worked within a Luxury Fashion brand or popular Retailer.
Key Performance Area’s
- Manage, measure and maximize profitability
- Excellent Administration experience with a passion for Retail
- Must have traveled to recruit and train new and existing staff
- Maximising turnover, driving customer service & effective stock loss management
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimise sales
- Driving turnover to meet KPI’s within the Region
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Managing and motivating staff in a senior role
- Setting sales targets for the team, including motivating and effective management and disciplinary and achieving them
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
- Driving performance of the stores within the respective region
- Creating long term customer relationships
This is a Management position, therefore only applicants with the required skills and industry expertise will be considered.
Please submit your CV together with a head & shoulders length recent photo as well as contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Negotiable (Based on Qualifications and Experience)
Should you not hear back within 2 Weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Grade 12/ Matric is a must
- 5 years Store Management experience and must be at a Senior Store Management level
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required for this role
- You have to understand and be able to work Retail hours to apply for this role