- Develop concepts for and design all Company collateral materials, including direct mail, ads, postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, vouchers and coupons as needed.
- Meet all deadlines set by the Corporate Communications Director.
- Manage Website updates while maintaining look and feel.
- Coordinate e-Newsletter, including design and distribution.
- Stay within budget for all pieces.
- Manage printers to ensure brand and budget is maintained.
- Manage and maintain graphic files, including Company logos, photos and art, as well as sponsor logos and photos from clients.
- Assist Corporate Communications team with brainstorming, branding and advertising strategies.
- HND or Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Minimum five years experience in graphic design.
- Experience with web site design and updates.
- Experience quoting and managing print jobs, as well as working with printers.
- Good working knowledge of the Corel Draw Suite Application, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Microsoft Office.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to meet tight deadlines