Female Marketing and Sales Officer (Luxury Fashion - Lekki)
- Market and manage the social media pages of the brand to enhance growth and sales.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage the website, and create “Search Engine Optimisation”:
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs, and inquiries on social media.
- Make sure that pictures of products are posted and changed regularly.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new markets, follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Record day-to-day transactions.
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Create the database of all customers (online and physical store) contact information, purchases, and other details, monitoring their behavior, and updating them with new products /services.
- Market and sell luxury leather wristwatches and other items of the brand to high-end individuals, corporate bodies, etc., depending on the target population, via traditional and digital platforms:
- Market and sell the luxury wristwatch brand and the 2-week intensive training (classes for leather works).
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to listen, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate properly, articulately and coherently.
- Passionate about luxury fashion (leather goods production).
- Have the drive to promote and market brand.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and sell products.
- Should possess an understanding/interest in/of branding and brand essence.
- Should understand image building and perception.
- Can conceptualize social media campaigns that stay true to the brand essence.
- Entrepreneurial personality/attributes.
- Interested in growing the business.
- Should understand niche/luxury marketing.
- Must possess basic accounting skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- OND/HND/B.Sc Marketing or other disciplines.
- 1 - 3 years working experience, with at least 1-year relevant experience.
- Conversant with Digital Marketing.
- Must have experience in fashion industry.
- Must be Female.
- Between 22 years and 30 years, as at December 2017.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Lekki).
60,000 naira base salary with other benefits, including brand clothing and accessories, and sales commissions on wristwatches and training.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages.