Do you have a desire to capture what God is doing in South Africa and share it with the rest of the world?
Are you passionate about taking photos and video?
Then here is an opportunity for you...... OM South Africa needs your skills and experience to communicate OM South Africa's key message in the form of photos and videos.
Prospective applicants should:
- have a degree in photography or related field, preferably with at least one to two years of experience.
- be responsible, efficient, capable of self-direction
- be able to work well within a team.
- have technical knowledge in terms of lighting and proper exposure techniques, outdoor as well as in studio portrait work.
- have their own professional digital SLR camera and necessary lenses.
- have a knowledge of Photoshop or other professional photo software.
- know, or have a willingness to learn, how to use Adobe Premier.
- be fluent in English.
- have a driver's license.
Applicants will work with the OM South Africa Communications Department team. They will be sent out on assignment in South Africa.
When applying please send
a portfolio and/or online examples of past work.
As soon as possible
as long as possible
All jobs/opportunities on this site are unsalaried. Most people joining OM have to raise financial support to cover their living expenses, usually through gifts from home churches and other supporters.