ASSISTANT MANAGER PRODUCTION
To manage the overall sewing production operations from the receipt of cut components through to the assembly and dispatch of completed garments to the finishing department in order to achieve daily key performance parameters and timely dispatch of quality controlled goods to customers participate in the pre-production / new style feeding process by performing activities such as
Ensure machines are available and arranged according to layouts
Oversee the pilot-run and check quality of sewn garments
Ensure all operators understand the style (e.g. quality, sewing techniques, delivery dates etc.)
Attend pre-production and pilot appraisal meetings
Ensure potential bottle neck operations are addressed during the first bulk production and avoid such situations by guiding the production executives.
- Production,Production Planning,Production Planning & Control
- Degree or National Diploma in Textile from a relevant institute with relevant experience of 2 to 5 years
- Salary : Undisclosed
- Category : Garment/Apparels
- Subcategory : Manufacturing & Production
- Gender Prefrence : Any
- Position : 1
- Role Assistant Manager Production
One of the biggest Denim manufacturer in India is expanding their base in Ethiopia with the production capacity of 4.5 lacs garment units per month.