Our Design Centre and Prestige is looking for skilled individuals to join them on their mission to advance the value and fashion position of TFG. Our Manufacturing Division is driving towards a technology based future; equipped with the best global has to offer. The expansion of our Prestige factory has opened up opportunities for dynamic and effective individuals with proven track record and associated experience.
Your responsibilities, amongst others, include:
- Responsible for maintaining the accurate quality and quantity control to ensure the on-time delivery of produced products in order to satisfy the retail customers
- Developing an operations strategy for the production lines that is aligned to the strategic objectives of TFGA. This would involve the objectives, quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost of the Plan
- Ensures that planning production meetings, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets are adhered to
- Manages and motivates a team by continuous improvement
- Review financial statements, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvements.
- Matric/ Diploma in Clothing production
- Analytical Skills
- The ability to pay close attention to detail
- A strong sense of business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking
- An understanding of financial implications
- A good understanding of lean methodologies, workstudy and garment engineering
- + 10 years experience in a factory or production environment
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
If you are interested in applying for the opportunity please use the link below: