The Creative Designer is part of a creative digital team providing mostly print-based artwork and design services. The role will work within a variety of different creative and brand guidelines, producing artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards. The creative designer will take artwork briefs and amendments from the client, hence the role demanding a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design; to fulfill the brief within agreed timescales.
- Undertake artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service.
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales.
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities.
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team.
- Complete time sheets.
Requirements, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- 2+ years in delivering design and artwork projects within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality.
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
- Experience in management of design and artwork collateral.
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills.
- Accurate and consistent completion of timesheets.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- HTML e-mails, banners and front-end web design experience is an advantage.
- Basic retouching skills.
- Knowledge of DTP is advantageous.
- Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment.
- A passionate and inspiring creator.
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision.
- Collaborative team player, open-minded, non-political.
- Discrete about all confidential and personal information.
- Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player.