Fashion Store Manager
Key performance areas:
- Manage the store in line with all company regulations in order to fulfill the potential of the retail outlet in terms of sales volumes, targets, turnover and profitability.
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance as is required.
- Implement the prescribed company merchandising strategy and activities.
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage costs and overheads, all factors affecting the profitability of the store.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise/non-merchandise stock.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing, and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the company.
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems.
- People Management.
- Customer Service.
Our client is searching for a Store Manager for their Cresta store. The ideal candidate would be one who maintains an active and outdoor lifestyle. The Store Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the retail store and is also responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent levels of customer service within the store.