Space Planner - CAD Designer
An exciting opportunity as Space Planner/CAD Operator has become available at New Clicks SA (Pty) Ltd. The role will be based in Woodstock, Cape Town and will report to the Building Manager. The successful incumbent will enjoy being part of an exciting department, offering learning and development in the area of Facilities Management.
Purpose and Objectives
Provide efficient/effective space planning & Project management services to all departments at the National Store Support Centre . To assist in the management and maintenance of the Occupational Health & Safety systems and files for National Store Support Centre.
- Stakeholder engagement on all space planning projects
- Obtain scope of works
- transferring scope onto plans
- Continuous stakeholder engagement until such time as approval of plans obtained
- Project management of office moves:
- Obtain quotes based on approved plans
- Compile project cost file for approval
- Project planning / time lines
- Overseeing actual office moves
- Handover of new space created
- Floor plans (CAD) update and maintain all floor plans and ensuring all relevant equipment (i.e. Fire equipment / CCTV cameras etc.) is reflected correctly