FASHION HOUSE MANAGER
Performance and specifications
Looking for atalented, dedicated, hardworking individual that has an interest in the Fashion industry or tailoring. It is essential for the individual to be highly organised and have good people management skills and good communication skills.
1. Responsible for ensuring shop is functional: purchase of additional machines and installation to a working standard, purchase of additionally tailoring table, supervise purchase of all accessories ( i.e. lining, zips, buttons, ribbons, lace, etc) by sales representative. Ensure there are receipts for all transactions or written in expenses book.
2. Supervise each garments sewing, ask tailor for detailed description of any design idea they may have. Check, monitor and explain work ensure tailors work on the right track. As the manger you are responsible for any errors made by the tailors, you must ensure standards of work are kept at the highest level.
3. Bring & interview new tailors, designers and stone designers to be employed and ensure they are well trained, tested and documented before being offered full time employment.
4. Pay tailors on commission every week. Commission will be based on standards (i.e. tailors finishing and fitting) wrapper & blouse N2,500.00-
N3,500.00, skirt & blouse N3,000.00
N4,500.00 and Gown N4,000.00 -
N4,500.00. We will discuss the list of tailors to be paid a particular rate depending on the standard of their work.
5. Ensure tailors are punctual that they adhere to working hours 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday. Tailors are allowed alternating lunch breaks of an hour during the day, however at least one tailor must be present at all times in the shop.
6. Meet with CEO at least once a week and update me on all projects in progress or completed products. Discuss expenses, make salary payments and all others business related matters.
Working days and hours: Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm.
Mode of application:
Interested applicant should forward the copy of their CVs to groupbliss0 @gmail.com or forward your Name, mobile number, Qualification to the number posted on this advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification. only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.