The main interface between buyer and Crossing, you liaise with all other departments to make sure orders are executed as per costumer’s requirements. In so, you’re responsible for order analysis to product shipment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To source new customer and develop current ones in terms of orders.
- To Oversee the order right from the time the order is received from the buyer till calculating the account profitability and shipment.
- To maintain a professional relationship between Customer & Crossing.
- To collect the PO (purchase order) from the buyer.
- To instruct all departments the specifications and instructions of buyer's orders clearly.
- To prepare the order costing and price quoting while negotiating the selling price.
- To prepare an order plan, according to the right product, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities, at the right price, in the right promotion.
- To set up internal order book.
- To monitor the garments sample process according to the buyer requirement.
- To collect availability of all garments fabric, accessories & trims.
- To get lab dips.
- To ensure buyer approval.
- To follow up the critical path of orders and highlight any issues or possible delay with the action plan.
- To maintain product quality.
- To follow up shipment process according to the buyer instructions.
- To ensure smooth shipment process.
- To maintain merchandising files.
An Engineering/Master degree in Marketing- Merchandising, Textile Development, Business, Sales…
A previous significant experience as a Fashion Merchandiser for a Senior Merchandiser Position.
Know how of apparel process and Fabrics.
Strong communication skills, Team Work and Project Management.
International Mindset & Ability to variously visit customers- Fashion shows& Events worldwide.
Fluent English-French.Spanish proficiency is a plus.
An internship in Marketing, Product development or sales is recommended for a junior position.