Integrated Creative Director
Our awesome team is looking for an experienced art and design-based Integrated Creative Director (otherwise known as someone with ideas) to lead them. The team is young and hungry to be led by someone that champions bold ideas with digital at the core.
Your key focus areas include conceptually driven creative work, ensuring top-notch execution, seeing ideas through to completion across disciplines, engaging presentation abilities and people management.
Your success will be measured by a happy and productive Creative department, furthering our digital prowess and the seamless integration with the rest of the agency. Port-worthy work won’t hurt either.
· Probably the most important part of your job is to drive the digital offering, manage creatives, rally all agency disciplines; from Strategic Planning to Account Management, Production to the Creative teams and Traffic together to solve problems and create great work with a Digital core
· Work with the ECD and CCO to drive great work across the relevant client portfolio
· Drive innovation and best practice when it comes to all aspects of Digital
· Oversee the work of creative teams
· Mentor and manage the studio team – keep them happy, inspired and motivated
· Allocate work to teams in collaboration with traffic
· Give recognition and affirm those under you
· Do your own award-winning work
· Conceptually, you are ultimately responsible for the quality of thinking that you and the teams under you produce, which should be of a consistently high quality.
· You will need to be to present work to the senior clients and company heads
· You will be responsible for presenting the teams’ pitch work.
· Presenting work from strategy to Creative execution
· You should feel confident having the final say on work before it goes to the client and the media
The successful candidate must have/be:
· Relevant qualification from a reputable tertiary institution
· 3years’ experience in a similar role (CD-ship or ACD looking for next challenge)
· An integrated portfolio of work – essential
· Have worked with a team of people under you before.
· Values Ideas over Ego
· Very solutions-driven
· Good leadership skills
· An understanding of UX and it’s principles
· A passion for the e-Sports world and all things gaming
· An understanding of social channels and the roles they play
· Eventing experience