Flat6Labs Tunis Communications Manager is responsible for designing and implementing Flat6Labs Tunis marketing and Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness locally and globally, generate inbound traffic and promote the seed program, besides acting as an ambassador for Flat6Labs in the local startup community.
Marketing & PR
- Develop and implement company marketing strategy.
- Identify and evaluate channels used for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Provide writing and editing support for all company communication including all promotional materials, press releases, website content, monthly newsletter, and reports.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with media and press and manage company PR activities. (for example Demo Days, Info Sessions, Open Days, Business Networking Events, Startup competitions, workshops, etc..)
- Arrange, organize and coordinate with different stakeholders for company events and activities.
- Act as a key representative/ambassador for the company in startup local community and at relevant events and man the company's booths where needed.
- Prepare and manage invitations to different company events and activities.
- Work collaboratively with company team to create and manage an integrated communication strategy.
- Manage company email and other direct communication channels.
- Manage internal communication tools and guarantee seamless communication between different internal parties.
- Manage company benefits and perks programs.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from the community and social media monitoring into the management team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
Social Media and Online Presence:
- Manage company online presence and develop content for outlets such as website, blog and social media channels.
- Live-cover company activities and events on various online channels.
- Manage presence on social networking sites.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends, and applications.
- Keeping all social media channels up-to-date according to agreed update rate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Perfect French and English written and speaking skills, advanced Arabic language skills is an advantage
- Major in media studies, marketing, communications studies, journalism or an equivalent specialism.
- Experience of journalism, public relations or similar, preferably within a technology environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants.
- Proven success in writing professional online or other marketing copy.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Blogging experience within the technology sector.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
- Get the chance to work with high potential for growing startups and bright entrepreneurs in Tunisia and from different countries around the world.
- Exposure to different local, regional and international investors and VCs.
- Engage in the buzzing startup community in Tunisia and the region.
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and proactivity, and be a part of a small dynamic team.
- Competitive salary.
- Social and medical insurance.
- Flexible working hours.