DEPARTMENT MANAGER IN FASHION ACCESSORIES
Our client, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Department Manager - Fashion Accessories to join their team in Cape Town.
They are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, young, creative, hard working people to join them. They offer market related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
The position reports to the Lifestyle Division Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a comprehensive strategy/plan to drive growth across the department in sales, brands, suppliers and new product listings
- Source and prioritize new brands and suppliers according to this growth plan and in line with market trends and consumer demand
- Deliver against key financial and service level performance indicators within the department (sales, margin, listings availability, stock cover etc.)
- Manage and develop supplier relationships, negotiate good prices, improve trading terms and manage suppliers according to strict SLAs
- Develop a promotional programme, source great deals and manage site merchandising for the department
- Support the operations team in delivering a world-class customer experience – monitor department returns, support the customer service team on product queries and resolving any customer complaints
- Manage stock and availability (including replenishment orders, stock cover)
- Strong analytical ability, uses data to inform decisions
- Strong willingness to learn
- Proven track record of negotiation and stakeholder management
- Entrepreneurial/commercial mindset
- Bachelors degree (commerce degree preferable)
- 3 years commercial/retail experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please REPLY with your DETAILED CV (pref. in MS Word format) AND YOUR CURRENT CTC SALARY PER MONTH to xxxx@>Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 5 working daysafter the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.