In 2015, we have opened our state-of-the-art, #1 printing, and labeling factory in a sub-region of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery.
We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800-meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management.
We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high chemical compliance standards.
Currently, we are looking for a Sales Manager.
- Build and maintain the 3 FOCUS strategy to achieve Annual Sales Budget goals
- Provide key business direction to product managers, driving growth in sales, market share
- and profitability
- Lead and coordinate key product innovation efforts within the product line and Sales on commercialization strategy
- Identify and lead key strategic initiatives in the business
- Drive continuous improvement in day to day processes to implement standard work in areas that drive efficiency and lead to sales and profitability expansion
- Support sales team by actively participating in customer visits and leading and sponsoring growth initiatives
- Lead and develop professional staff, driving performance, training and development activities as necessary. Identify talent gaps and infuse key talent into the organization and advocate career development of the team.
The Successful Applicant:
- We are looking for someone with 5+ years product management and general business and progressive management experience in textile industry, preferably with people management experience
- Past responsibilities in target setting and leading a product line P&L
- Cross-functional leadership experience both inside and outside of marketing is preferred
- Strategic thinker with keen problem-solving capabilities and consistent record of driving execution both personally and through teams
- Attested ability to identify, select, develop and retain top talent in an organization.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and motivation, via LinkedIn and via our web form*.
* Note that only responses with personal motivation are taken into consideration.
You can give your personal motivation via your reply here on LinkedIn or by completing and submitting our online web form.
To do so, please copy the following link into your browser and complete the form: