Selling Manager (Hugo Boss)
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits.
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and leadership skills
- Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Lotus)
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.