Junior Planner (Drake International)
JNR Planner (Trainee) - Fashion Forward - R 12 - 14K per month, Southern Suburbs, Permanent position.
My client is looking for a Junior Planner who is interested in training as a Planner. To manage the store plans, by planning sales, inflows and executing those plans through stock management. Assist and support the Planning Manager with tasks, analysis and technical support of the business IT Systems and process.
- Matric with Maths HG.
- Diploma Fashion or Degree
- Strong Computer Literacy and IT Skills
- MS Office - W/E/ Advanced
- Credit/Crim Clear
- Own car and valid drivers needed
- Develop store sales, inventory plans, and store assortment strategies
- Manage store openings by projecting sales, inventory and new store assortments
- Generate planning documents including store conditions analysis and maintenance of fixture capacities
- Mange and publish reports of store stock and assortment levels
- Store performance review and analysis (Store Analysis and Profiling)
- Store visits and competitor analysis
- Resolving Store queries
- Involvement and ad hoc projects
- Active participation in departmental analysis down to store and size to enable trade
- Compile store grids and inflow plans
- Maintain store parameters and optimums
- Manage store stock levels through stock balancing & IBT's
- Effective use of reports available for analysis
- Report Running
- Store performance monitoring
- Process improvement and efficiency
- Own the analytics that drive the store planning systems
If your experience matches this brief 85% or more, please make contact with me. 021 425 3300 / firstname.lastname@example.org Benita van Wyk. If you don't get feedback within 8 days, please note that your application was not successful.
NOTE FOR THE NON RELAVENT CV'S - Please don’t just forward me your CV. My time is wasted on non-usable CV's. Please go to www.drakeintl.com and see what we have and match your CV to closest specification...thank you.
144000.00 - 168000.00