Fashion House Manager
Marshals Iconic Designs Ltd produces top quality wears that are beautiful, stylish and reliable. We have a passion for the craft and are committed to providing customer satisfaction in products’ quality, values, and services, maintaining our reputation for creativity and integrity. We produce “tailor to fit” and “ready to wear” outfits of classic and premium qualities.
- Overseeing of all development processes including conducting both product and market analysis, attending garment meetings, selecting manufacturers and analyzing the environment of this industry.
- The Ideal candidate must have a vast knowledge of the fashion industry. Candidates must have more than three years’ experience with a fashion company and at least an OND or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Duties include overseeing consistent customer service, coaching employees, controlling payroll hours and directing merchandise presentations. Additional responsibilities include developing business strategies, analyzing business reports and representing the brand. Should be Familiar with fashion trends and must have good communication skills.
- Further job Description
- Will help in creating advertising campaigns and branding efforts. The fashion house manager should have the ability to-
- Create Designs both for men and women, Nigerian designs, traditional and western designs.
- Ability to Create prototype designs.
- Pattern making capability.
- Ability to make Computer-aided designs [CAD]
- Ability to select fabrics and colours, styles for each garment.
- Ability to understand the trends and dynamics of the fashion industry, market, and fashion exhibition/shows.
- Ability to know sources of fabrics and manufacturers.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience.
- Personnel would ensure excellent customer service at all times & resolution of customer complaints.
- Must ensure a smooth operation of the day to day activities of the fashion house.
- Motivate sales team to meet or exceed sales goals
- Train staff on product knowledge
- Notify staff of new procedures or policies.
- Maintains store staff by hiring, training, coaching, counseling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring & appraising jobs.
- Maintenance of stock inventories.
- Identifying customer requirements by establishing a rapport with customers to understand service requirements.
- Ensuring availability of stock & notify suppliers of low stock
- Ensure staff & customers are in a safe and clean environment.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security measures and systems.
- Must always follow up on work results of the store departments
- Must ensure all individual job descriptions are efficiently carried out.