FASHION CATEGORY MANAGER JOB AT KILIMALL
- Company: Kilimall
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Kenya
Job Description of Fashion Category Manager
The fashion category will be tasked with a variety of responsibilities. He/she will often help create online advertising campaigns and branding efforts. Fashion managers will also work for both men and women fashion companies, boutiques or outlet chains.
Fashion Category Manager’s Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of his/her usual responsibilities, fashion category manager will assist the company with analyzing advertising campaigns and monitoring brand quality.
- She/he will monitor the reactions of customers and retail outlets to new products and brand initiatives.
- She/he will oversee fashion category team members.
- Fashion category manager will also be in charge of branding and marketing new products as well as promoting excellent public relations with partner organizations through planned activity/ event participations.
Preferred Academic Qualification for Category Fashion Manager Job
- Degree in Fashion merchandising and Fashion Buying is highly recommended.
- Degree in marketing or business administration or any related field.
- Ability to speak Mandarin (Chinese) will be an added advantage
- Necessary knowledge of the position applicant
- Fashion merchandising and fashion buying (being aware of upcoming fashion trends before they hit the high street)
- Well knowledgeable about social media platforms
- An in depth knowledge of Africa and Kenyan fashion industry
- 3-5 working years of experience in the same capacity preferably in an e-commerce environment.
- A retailer preferably from recognized supermarkets are highly advised to apply.
- Possess excellent leadership skills
- Excellent Communication skills being able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients and other external contacts.
Are you the person we are looking for! Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd October, 2016 (1.00PM). Kindly, indicate the position you are applying for in the subject head line.