Store Manager (adidas)
Calling all Creators!
We see a future where sport and fitness help us all to have fun, reach our potential and live better lives. Sport is every tomorrow that ever made its mind up to be better than the day it left behind. Be part of that tomorrow.
adidas Group is coming to Morocco
We are excited to share that we will be starting up retail operations in beautiful Morocco. We will be opening stores across the country, and we are currently seeking a number of Store Managers to be based in Agadir.
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring your store exceeds store sales and KPI targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living our Brand values while also managing all resources within the store to provide customers with a leading shopping experience.
- Meets or exceeds customer expectations and boosts sales and Brand experience by using appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
- Creates an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
- Proactively seeks and incorporates basic core and seasonal product knowledge into the service approach within assigned store zone(s).
- Maintains an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by consistently executing visual merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Ensures the product offer in the store is made available to customers by assisting with deliveries and replenishing the sales floor.
- Completes sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Minimizes loss by actively maintaining sales floor awareness while serving customers.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years’ experience working with a sports or fashion retailer and commercial retail environment. Excellent customer service skills and communication skills are essential as the ability to lead, coach and develop a diverse team along with good planning and organization skills. Fluency in French is a must, and an ability to communicate in Arabic would be advantageous.
We are obsessed with building a culture, environment, and team that unleashes creative potential and gives all of us a chance to make a real impact.
Be the tomorrow you want to live in, not the tomorrow life hands you.