Country Visual Merchandising Manager
We are a leading fashion retail company and one of the fastest growing retailers in Europe with a turnover of $ 3 billion. We started in Turkey, where we now have around 486 stores, but we have also branched out in 38 other countries. We open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in-demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company. We are now looking for a Country Visual Merchandising Manager for our organization to join us to be a part of the LC Waikiki family. Are you the new talent we are looking for?
· In order to increase brand reputation and to set the basic visual standards for revealing the innovative and creative face of the company, it is aimed to develop the store visual applications in a manner that is in accordance with the brand, to be interesting, inspiring and practical and to provide in-store orientation (display, special product display, , pricing, etc.) standards are created according to the needs of the country dynamics, visual creative team feedback and continuous feeding
· In order to ensure the correct understanding of company visual application standards by field teams and spreading applications, it is aimed to determine the shop to be implemented in accordance with floor set and fresh-up applications, to prepare the shop for implementation, to organize teams and to follow up and control all processes from planning to implementation
· Determining the need for visual education, ensuring that visual education is given/given, measuring the effectiveness of education, ensuring that people in charge of visual management in stores are able to correctly apply visual editing standards and adapt quickly and easily to new applications
· Making a visual layout plan and sharing it with the store opening team to ensure the opening of new stores in accordance with product display and basic visual regulation standards, control, and reporting of product displays in accordance with the new store architectural project
· Checking in-store and out-store visual applications with instant, periodic and store visits so that stores have a standard view
· In order to ensure the accurate and timely procurement of the visual materials that are needed in the daily operations of the stores, the establishment of the visual material inventory, the follow-up of the inventory, the control of the order and types of visual material orders of the stores and the management of the transfer process between stores in cases where visual materials must be provided from within the country
· Performing the tasks of planning, targeting, organizing, funding, directing, controlling, monitoring the costs and managing performance, which is necessary for each employee in his / her team to meet their learning and development needs and to carry out their activities effectively so as to enable them to achieve internal process goals.
· BA in marketing, Fashion Merchandising (preferred), Knowledge of Customer trends
· At least 3 years of experience in visual merchandising, or Store`s management, preferably with a leading fashion retailer and 3+ years retail management experience preferred
· Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
· Good reporting skills
· Experienced in competitor search and analyze
· Advanced knowledge of system tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, basic Photoshop)
· Ability to prepare training documents
· Proven ability to train and develop area visual merchandisers
· Proven ability to prioritize, problem-solving
· Proven ability to independently and pro-actively manage multiple tasks/priorities and personalities
· Ability to work in a multinational-multicultural environment
· Fluent in English
· Approximately 80% travel required