Graphic Designer / Content Creator
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval.
- To provide quality assurance assessment support for the team.
- To provide content support for developing training materials and eLearning project execution.
- Core team role within the e-learning team:
- Developing interactive designs.
- Responsible for designing and creating quality e-learning / online training.
- Working collaboratively with a team to develop multimedia elements (including audio, video and graphics/animated components) to support online learning development efforts
- Working in collaboration with the Web-Based Learning and Academic Service team to identify existing content, identify new opportunities and prioritize delivery whilst meeting stakeholders’ time expectations.
- Working independently or as part of the E-Learning team with little instructions and guidance for most daily activities.
- Ensure sustainability, stability and constant improvement of e-learning initiative.
- Provides customized, accurate e-learning support for open-source and proprietary LMS systems.
- Provide expert administrator level LMS support and training.
- Lead and participate in the graphic design for various corporate business needs and other marketing materials, including branding, brochures, video creation, info-graphics, flyers, print and digital advertising, website design, e-mail marketing and promotional items
- Overall responsibility to conceive ideas, concepts, campaigns and advertising for the company and its properties
- Assist Web-Based designers
- Establishing new business relationship with the market
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients;
- Discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Research and build relationships with clients
- Organize and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Working with the business development unit to ensure that fundamentals are fulfilled in a timely manner
Key Result Areas
- Acquisition of new clients
- Effective team support
- Attention to details
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Satisfied/delighted customers – internal and external (apparent through positive formal/informal client feedback, prompt payment, repeat business).
- Effective opportunity identification and follow through.
- Superior (Prompt effective and value adding) development & delivery of new concepts, products, services
- Meet or exceed agreed budget.
- Attention to details.
- Group Head: MD/CEO
- Line Manager: Head, Academy
- External: clients
- Internal: Consulting/Business Development/ Academy.
- Very attractive.
- Applications after the above date will be automatically rejected.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.