We are a leading fashion retail company and one of the fastest growing retailers in Europe with a turnover of $ 3 billion. We started in Turkey, where we now have around 486 stores, but we have also branched out in 37 other countries. We open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company. We are now looking for a Store Manager for our organization to join us to be a part of the LC Waikiki family. Are you the new talent we are looking for?
- Ensures that LC Waikiki standards are implemented and followed constantly in the store
Preparing the schedules of Store team efficiently
- Maximizing store productivity and efficiency
- Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
- Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates