Workwear Depot has quickly become the leader in delivering unique workwear solutions to South African businesses and individuals. Here is a chance to join an exciting business and work beside people who have passion and pride for what they do. Join South Africa’s Workwear revolution. Join Workwear Depot.
- Manage the in-house customization operation - this includes embroidery and tape application.
- Oversee the day to day performance of the day and night shift team
- Plan and schedule work flow to meet customer delivery promises
- Ensure high productivity and quality of work
- Embroider correct stock according to customers specifications.
- Responsible for embroidery and sewing equipment and consumables
- 3 years experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience in an embroidery production environment advantageous.
- Good organisational skills essential
- Logo Digitisation would be useful but not necessary
- Good Team Management and Leadership Experience advantageous
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Grade 12 Essential
- Computer Literate
A candidate we'll love...
- You are passionate, energetic and ready to learn
- You have a positive attitude & enjoy finding solutions
- You take responsibility and are happy to be held accountable
- You are a team player and like to get "stuck in"
- You take personal pride in your work
- You get people and people get you
- You are presentable & articulate
- You understand that time is of the essence
- You are accurate and have great attention to detail
- The prospect of learning and growing excites and motivates you
Apply before Friday, October 7, 2016 - 3 Days leftCompanies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.