- Develop Brand & Marketing strategic framework to support the UP card business in the region, and define a suitable Marketing positioning in each local markets taking into account the unique needs of each market.
- Responsible for Brand & Marketing budget for the branch.
- Evaluate current processes and guidelines with a view to streamline, revamp them or implement new ones for seamless conception, coordination and execution of regional and local Marketing campaigns with HQ and local market teams.
- Act as a consultant to local markets to help conceptualize and roll out marketing campaigns on a timely basis to meet the business goals of the region.
- Identify preferred merchants and tie up offers for the UnionPay card base through partners or on one-to-one basis.
- Propose relevant and meaningful promotional card offers.
- Recommend and review marketing communication channels to help meet UnionPay objectives.
- Keep track of Marketing strategy and programs done by competitors.
- Update UnionPay partners on offers on a timely basis.
- Ensure that Marketing programs are executed within approved budget.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to do business travel.
- Any other duties as assigned.