DESIGNER SOCKS AND LEGWEAR
Sock and Legwear Graphic Designer
F A L K E Cape Town
Join the Design and Development team of a highly successful, growing market leader and a household name, in the Sock and Hosiery industry. A demanding, interesting, busy and challenging career opportunity for a fashion designer who is creative, outgoing and talented.
Responsibilities include the following:
- CAD and textile design
- Sample development
- Prototype reviews & approvals
- Tech pack creation
- Global trend research
- Experience with fashion design in socks and legwear would be an advantage
- Communication Skills a MUST
- Relevant CAD proficiency
- Trend/Colour forecasting
- Understanding retail level fashion trends & fads
- Must be creative and bring fresh ideas or concepts
- Good eye for detail and attention to detail is crucial!
- Must be a positive person with a positive presence
- Responsible with a good work ethic
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career.We are an International trend setting company and are looking for a stable and professional graphic designer.
Cad : 3 to 4 years
Communication Skills : 3 to 4 years
Innovative Thinking : 2 to 3 years
This position reports to: Group Design, Development and Marketing ExecutiveApply before Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 49 Days leftCompanies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.