Clothing & Department Manager
A top retail company based in Kalahari/Upington is currently looking to recruit a Clothing & Department Manager to develop exceptional customer service through maximising selling opportunities and the execution of operational excellence and development of a motivated foods team.
- Ensure shop keeping disciplines are continuously in place in allocated department
- Drive stock availability through influencing and managing over and under stock scenarios
- Maximise promotional and special events sales by accurately and timeously implementing promotions by building effective relationships with buying groups
- Ensure delivery of a consistent customers shopping experience in line with the agreed service levels
- Conduct comparative shopping to inform buying groups and to increase product knowledge
- Computer literate
- Relevant tertiary qualification i.e. retail management, business management, etc.
- Relevant experience
- Management abilities (planning, decisionmaking and analysing, problem solving, organising and control)
- Strong leadership skills (offering recognition and support, communicating and interacting, service orientation)