At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewellery, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
In this role as Store Manager you will be based in Woodmead (subject to change) and report into the District Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Development and Team Building
• Retain top talent
• Sets the standard of Team Performance and creates teams that consistently achieve stated goals
• Demonstrated ability to set goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPI’s
• Sets the example by demonstrating personal customer service and selling skills
• Consistently building employee knowledge base
• Recognizes performance issues in a timely fashion and partners with Area/District Manager for resolution
• Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to Area/District Manager
• Maintains high level of personal integrity and expects the same of their team
• Knows the best sellers, the required placement, and ensures that sales are at or above company performance
• Executes effective schedules that take in to account business trends, & sales associate performance to maximize opportunity
• Manages payroll effectively and on budget
• Maintains neat, clean, and organized total store environment
• Meets compliance standards to complete tasks.
• Maximizes customer experience through effective time & task management plan
• Manages all aspects of Loss Prevention and adheres to external and internal procedures for theft, inventory management and operational controls
• Install high standards of compliance and hold the team accountable
The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• A passion for customer service.
• Desire and demonstrated ability to develop people to the next level.
• Attention to details coupled with high standards.
• Great delegation & follow-up skills.
• Retail business comprehension.
• Conflict management & resolution skills.