Your Key Performance Areas include:
- Creating appropriate make up looks for anchors and guests according to production briefs and guidelines.
- Ensuring anchors and guests’ hair and makeup is maintained and touched up throughout their time on air.
- Taking accountability for the anchors and guests assigned to you for the duration of your shift.
- Adhoc styling when and if required as directed.
- Maintenance/ Ensuring that the workstation, brushes, makeup and any other tools required are maintained daily.
- Preparing accurate and detailed notes to ensure continuity standards are met.
- Ensuring anchors and guests are styled in accordance with production briefs and guidelines timeously before going on air or recording.
- Maintaining makeup and wardrobe inventories.
- Checking monitors and maintaining the anchors styling, hair, makeup and wardrobe throughout the day.
- Collating detailed shift reports and Reporting to the Managing Director
- A relevant qualification Make Up Artistry
- A relevant qualification in fashion or styling would be advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years proven film or broadcast industry experience
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
- Problem solving skills
- Planning skills
- Organising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Coping under pressure
- Conflict handling skills
- Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint