- Responsible for the country level implementation of defined Category / Divisional / Regional / Country strategic and non-strategic projects
- Responsible for challenging and validating demand for all requirements
- Responsible for ensuring negotiated contracts are clearly communicated to the Business stakeholders and ensuring they are consistently applied
- Responsible for ensuring implementation and compliance at a country level
- Responsible for ensuring proactive contract management in order to support timely renewal / tendering prior to contract expiry
- Responsible for ensuring country level supplier issues are addressed and resolved on a timely manner
- Provides support in term of compliance performance, risk management and adherence to the applicable Novartis Procurement policies and procedures
- Accountable for proactively escalating any known risks or issues to the Business Partner / Global / Regional Category Team and/or local management to ensure required support for resolution.