Store Manager - Western Visayas
Are you ready to put your leadership skills and business savvy to test in the world of fashion?
Find your place in a fast moving environment full of employees to guide, customers to please and high-set business goals to reach. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Store Manager comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Provide excellent customer service on all levels
- Follow up on sales goals and budgets to optimize profit
- Ensure all store activities live up to standards (garment presentation, sales activities, campaigns, stocks and follow-ups)
- Recruit, train and develop employees, and provide succession planning for everyone in your team
- Ensure that all back office procedures are up to standards (staff planning, cash office, reductions, deliveries, safety and security routines)
- Set an example for your team and act as a role model