Sales Team Member
COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have kept our true Aussie spirit alive since we first began, and now with nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe, we continue to deliver value-fashion with a twist that always exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are passionate and hands-on, with a single focus: to deliver on-trend fashion, fast! All while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
This is your chance to get some great retail experience AND start your career with an Australian born retail giant. Join us as a hard-working, customer service focussed casual and the opportunities are endless. We have a fun, bubbly and busy environment, are enthusiastic about what we and want you to work with us immediately.
- Flexible availability to work weekends
- Positive, can do attitude
- Great organisation
- Excellent communication & customer service
- Ability to work 195 hours per month (with a minimum of 108 p/m)
- Some previous customer service experience is a bonus but we will provide full training on the use of our POS, show you how to merchandise like a pro and serve customers like a star. You will be up to speed in no time.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to fantastic benefits including:
- Great incentives for high achievers
- Career and personal development planning
- Exceptional product discounts
- The chance to be part of a culture based on great working relationships
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.