We are a young, passionate team, with a fun, informal working environment where you can enjoy ample training opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level Experience
- Length: 2 years Job Description
As our Graphic Designers, you will work with our Community Managers, Performance Marketers, Content Writers and Marketing Team to execute requests by designing artwork, sound, text, and video into interactive multimedia and advertisements using graphic design software.
Reporting to the Senior Designer, you will:
- Create media graphics Work with media agencies to push our products on channels like print, radio Tv etc
- Produce offline campaign materials
- Produce nationally focussed media outreach graphics
- Produce short video content for social media Take and edit photos of products and clients
- Produce all graphics requests from national teams, such as presentations for Brand CEOs and materials for sales teams
- Assist to produce and keep up to date persona graphics, competitive environment graphics, visual guideline and other branding documents
- If required, produce Facebook ad graphics, ADwords display banners, email newsletter graphics and other creative materials for any PIGIAME brand
- Attend weekly coordination and training
- Assist with updating various brand logos within the group as required
- Must have media agency background Proficiency in adobe Photoshop and illustrator
- Have experience working with any onair graphics software
- Advanced video editing skills Confident communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, international team environment with multiple projects on a short timeline.
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design elements, principles and concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in a related field or competency.
Minimum 2 years’ graphic design experience