The Event Marketing specialist is expected to be a self-sufficient and self-driving individual who is able to develop detailed marketing plans in terms of promotion, making sure the news app has the highest exposure on social media networks and the market.
- Develop detailed marketing plan, campaign calendars and preform as for preview channel and drive the execution.
- Familiar with social networks and have a good understanding of the rules and how they work.
- Able to promote regularly on social media networks. Able to seek for media partnerships and understand the rule of PGC writers.
- Responsible for PGC management and maintaining media relationships.
- A newsenthusiastic with a good understanding of news products and news app on market.
- Have a news nose and sensitive to viral content in Africa and the world.
- A frequent App user and fast learner with a good understanding of various news products on market; able to make practical product analysis.
- Establish a local vision for future of Africa News development and ensures it is cascaded through performance management and development processes.
- Job Specifications & Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with at least one years’ work experience in marketing/media industry with a good knowledge of news products.
- Have a good knowledge or familiar with African internet influencer market.
- Have the ability to obtain certain influencer resources and keep a good relationship with them.
- Those with a good connection with African influencers are considered with priority.
- Cultural sensitivity to regional differences in emerging African continent.
- With remarkable news sense plus content sensitivity.
- Able to work under pressure and perform well under tight KPI requirements, able to work efficiently in a highvolume environment.
- Good computer skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diligent and aggressive, a quick learner with an excellent working attitude and teamwork spirit.
Send your CV before close of business 31st July, 2018.