FASHION MARKETING MANAGER
A Fashion Marketing Manager is responsible for publicizing and enhancing the awareness about a particular brand of fashion item that can be of any type from the designer labels to that of those in the departmental stores. Professionals employed in the fashion-marketing field require good amount of experience about this field.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting the employers with regard to the analyzing of the advertising campaigns and with monitoring of the brand quality.
• Monitoring the feedback of the customers to the launching of new products and also the brand efforts.
• Overseeing the work of the subordinate employees and ensuring that they perform the task in the correct fashion.
• Travelling extensively for making adequate preparations for the store openings.
• Working as an in- charge of the branding and marketing of new products.
• Taking care of matters pertaining to public relations.
Skills and Specifications
• Good amount of knowledge about the fashion industry and advertising techniques.
• Ability to understand the psychology of the people and their choices.
• Ability to interact skillfully with the team and the customers.
• Good deal of idea about the pricing strategies.
• Great organizational and coordinating skills.
• Should be a fast learner.
Education and Qualifications:
Minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send your CV to hr.rapsonintegrated @gmail.com
2. Forward your details, such as name, qualification, location, phone number and post applying for to the phone number displayed on the advert.