Web & Social Media Work Placement
Internship starting September duration- 1-2 months
What you will be doing:
- Using Photoshop / InDesign to create newsletters / social media
- Using Photoshop to edit product imagery
- Photographing products for social media / website
- Working on content for the blog
- Content for newsletters
- Producing engaging daily content for organic social media platforms instagram, facebook, twitter Pinterest, instagram stories and blog
- Competition ideas – and ideas to increase database
- Helping coordinate samples for press and celebs
- Coming up with ideas for social media campaigns
- Supporting daily maintenance of website
- Supporting Collate all text and info needed and images shot
- Updating homepage design; daily merchandising, daily tracking.
- Helping with online orders – packing up and sending out
- Helping with weekly newsletter ideas and putting together
- Taking pictures in store and taking pictures of product
- Helping with ideas for new window design ideas – coordinating with new homepages, new collections etc, putting up on social media.
- Helping with instore events
- Helping with VIP customers
- Interest in writing – posts for blogs or copy for posts.
- A good ‘eye’ for what makes a compelling imagery for social media
- Used to working on a CMS either for retail or content or both
- Creative mindset, someone excited about content and how it can be executed in an interesting way
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to maintain focus under pressure
- Knowledge of the fashion and luxury industry
- Awareness of key influencers
- A creative flair and an eye for detail
- Skills in Photoshop / InDesign are essential
- A knowledge of the fashion industry is essential
- Must be driven, proactive, a self-starter with a strong initiative and a logical approach to tasks.
- The ability to work both independently and with a team
- A selfstarter that is able to multi-task
- Highly organised
- Possess good communication and be highly creative.
- Student level Photoshop and Indesign skills are a must
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Committed and reliable.
What you will learn / we will teach you:
- How to manage Social Media accounts
- How to build newsletters and build databases
- How to use facebook and instagram ads and budgets
- How to maintain websites
- How to use graphic design skills for websites
- Daily tasks of a web manager
- How to think from a journalistic perspective
Please apply with cover letter and CV.