DEALZ Store Manager
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase Sales: by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management and correct pricing of products.
- Stock Loss: is minimised through compliance with security measures, stock and cash handling
- Drive a lowcost business according to company standards.
- Ensure Administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of Team: training, coaching and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Grade 12
- Retail management experience
- Business related tertiary qualification
- Computer Literate.
- Minimum of 5 years retail management experience in a Managerial Position.
- Managing a team of 6 or more subordinates
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation.
- Management abilities: Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making and Analysing.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 21 August 2018