Senior Art Director
Main Job Responsibilities
The role may involve managing more than one design brief at a time,
allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Typical work activities include:
* strong graphic design capabilities - high level Photoshop and
layout skills required
* working as part of a team with Account executives printers,
copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web
developers, digital strategists/developers and marketing specialists.
* interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept
to suit their purpose;
* estimating time taken to complete work.
* gathering information and data through research;
* thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
* presentational skills required