Visit outlets and ensure brand loyalty.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 2 years Job Description
Our Client is fast becoming a leading brand in Household and Commercial electronic appliances. They seek to hire a Sales Supervisor based in Nairobi who will supervise & mentor the sales representatives while increasing sales and brand visibility of the company products.
Responsibilities for the Sales Supervisor Job:
- Visit outlets and ensure brand loyalty
- Drive and ensure strong instore visibility and merchandising (working closely with the Lines men and sales team).
- Lead, support and motivate the sales team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and longterm account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Establish long term relationships with Branch Managers in the outlets Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Establish route to market plans for the sales team
- Ensure the company’s products are top of mind in terms of both sales and visibility
- Develop and measure of sales force through regular appraisal reviews
- To liaise regularly with the sales team to ensure product availability in line with sales requirements.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on activities, with detailed analysis across wholesalers, retailers, etc.
Supervisor Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Must have a clean and valid driving licence
- MUST Have 23 years in experience in sales of electronic products
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Mature, energetic and results oriented