Zando was founded by Rocket Internet AG in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion store. Zando forms part of the Jumia Group, Africa’s leading digital player with more than 10 different market leading verticals in more than 20 countries. Our passion for customer experience, knowledge in eCommerce as well as our drive to innovate are the basis for our success that we share with investors such as MTN, Milicom, Goldman Sachs and Orange.
Zando is South Africa’s largest online retail fashion store with a Head Office based in Cape Town and warehouses in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Inbound Team of highly dynamic eCommerce experts on a 6 month contractual basis.
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all SKU information is updated prior to delivery with 100% accuracy.
- Creating of files to ensure all SKU’s are ready to be scanned into stock.
- Resolving any issues with Inbound or Buying team before stock arrives in the Warehouse.
- Prioritizing workflow according to delivery date of PO.
- Communicating with the Warehouse team on all issues.
- Reporting any discrepancies to the buyer and ensuring that PO's are correctly updated.
- Supplying Warehouse with supplier returns information.
- Assisting with Purchasing and Inbound administration.
Essential skills, behaviour and knowledge required:
- Experience in administration essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in communicating with various stakeholders.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fastpaced environment.
- Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivering customer satisfaction;
- Leading completely;
- Going the extra mile;
- Being adventurous, openminded and creative;
- Creating a fun positive team spirit;
- Embracing and driving change.
- Please note that this is a 6 month contract.
- A valid Green South African ID required.
- This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.