Print Production Manager
To perform the duties and tasks of a buyer by responding to and following up on queries relating to print within the client and ensuring on time quote and job delivery. To monitor and oversee the use of systems and procedures, ensuring a trouble-free workflow, with specific attention to promoting Noosh within the clients’ staff and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To ensure all processes of Noosh are adhered to since we are a system Info Company.
- Through communication with Client and suppliers, offer a service to provide a smooth workflow and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure that estimates go out to tender, quotes sent to Client, orders are placed on time, finalizing of job on Noosh.
- To maintain the suppliers’ lists ensuring all information is updated.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials, specifically the proof printer.
- To develop the skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of print buyer on an ongoing basis.